Terms of Service
In order to use StepGO's services, you should read and abide by the "User Terms of Service" (hereinafter referred to as "this Agreement"). Please be sure to read carefully and fully understand the contents of each clause, especially the clauses that exempt or limit liability. Once you register as a member, or actually use StepGO's services and products, you are deemed to have recognized and accepted all the terms of this agreement.
1.SCOPE OF AGREEMENT
2.ACCOUNT AND SECURITY
You may need to register for a Step GO account when using the services of Step GO. Step GO specially reminds you to keep your account number and password properly. When you are finished using it, you should exit safely. Because your improper storage may result in theft of your password or theft of your password, you are responsible for it. Step GO will not be liable for any account security, privacy protection and other issues that are not caused by StepGO's unilateral reasons and the losses caused by all parties.
Step GO prohibits users from privately transferring paid or unpaid accounts to avoid disputes due to account problems. Users should bear any losses caused by violation of this requirement. At the same time, Step GO reserves the right to pursue the legal responsibility of the above actors.
3.PERSONAL INFORMATION PROTECTION AND PRIVACY PROTECTION
Respecting the privacy of users is a basic policy of Step GO. Step GO will not disclose, modify or disclose the user's registered information and non-public content stored in Step GO services unless Step GO believes that the disclosure of such information is necessary in the following situations:
(1) Comply with relevant laws and regulations, including providing information content posted by users on web pages and their publication time, Internet address or domain name when inquired by relevant state authorities.
(2) Maintain the intellectual property rights and other important rights of Step GO and third parties.
(3) In an emergency, make every effort to maintain the privacy and security of users and the public.
(4) In accordance with the relevant provisions of this article or other circumstances deemed necessary by Step GO
(5) For details, please refer to the Step GO Privacy Protection Policy.
4.USE THIS SERVICE
a. Unless you agree otherwise with Step GO, you agree that this service is for your personal non-commercial use only.
b. You should use this service by means provided or approved by Step GO. Your rights under the terms of this agreement are not transferable.
c. You must not use plug-ins, plug-ins, or third-party tools that are not authorized by Step GO to interfere, destroy, modify, or otherwise affect the services under this agreement.
d. Right reserved: All other rights not expressly authorized still belong to Step GO. You must obtain StepGO’s written consent when using other rights.
e. Violation of the above agreement is regarded as your serious breach of contract. Step GO can suspend services to you, terminate the service agreement and legal relationship between the two parties, and there is no need to refund the fees paid by you. If the liquidated damages are insufficient to cover the loss of Step GO, Step GO can also recover from you through other legal channels.
f. You understand and agree that the services of Step GO are provided in accordance with the current status achievable by existing technologies and conditions. Step GO will do its best to provide you with services to ensure the continuity and security of the service; but Step GO cannot always anticipate and prevent legal, technical and other risks, including but not limited to force majeure, viruses, Trojan horses, hacker attacks, system failure Stability, third-party service defects, government actions and other reasons may lead to service interruption, data loss and other losses and risks.
During the use of Step GO, users need to bring their own equipment for use. During the use, the flow and equipment costs incurred by the user shall be borne by the user;
Step GO can send advertisements, promotion and other information to users on its own or by third-party advertisers in the process of providing services, and perform relevant obligations to advertisers in accordance with the law. The user is required to judge the authenticity of the advertisement and is responsible for your use and acceptance of third-party services or products (including but not limited to: checking, payment, consumption, etc.).
7.PRODUCTS AND SERVICES PROVIDED BY THIRD PARTIES
When users of Step GO products use products or services provided by third parties, in addition to stipulating this agreement, they should also abide by the third-party user agreement. Step GO and third parties are individually responsible for possible disputes within the scope of legal provisions and agreements.
8.SOFTWARE DOWNLOAD AND UPDATE
In the process of using this service, you may need to download software. Users can only use this software for the purpose of accessing or using this service. During use, in order to improve the user experience, ensure the security of the service and the consistency of product functions, Step GO may update the software. Users should update the relevant software to the latest version; otherwise Step GO does not guarantee its normal use.
Users shall abide by laws and regulations when using the service, and shall not use the service to commit illegal acts, including but not limited to:
(1) publishing, transmitting, disseminating and storing contents that endanger national security and unity, undermine social stability, violate public order and customs, insult, slander, obscenity, violence and any violation of national laws and regulations;
(2) publishing, transmitting, disseminating and storing content that infringes upon the intellectual property rights and trade secrets of others;
(3) maliciously fabricating facts or concealing the truth in order to mislead and deceive others;
(4) publishing, transmitting and disseminating advertising information and junk information;
(5) Other acts prohibited by laws and regulations or normative documents. In case of violation of this article, the relevant national authorities or institutions may file a lawsuit, fine or take other sanctions against you, and ask Step GO for assistance. In case of damage, you shall make compensation according to law, and Step GO shall not bear any responsibility. At the same time, Step GO can suspend your service, terminate the service agreement and legal relationship between the two parties, and do not need to return the fees you have paid. It is deemed that you pay the liquidated damages of Step GO. If the liquidated damages are not enough to make up for the loss of Step GO, Step GO can also recover from you through other legal channels.
a. If the user and Step GO agree that the dispute arising from this Agreement and the use of Step GO's services cannot be negotiated, it shall be settled by the people's court in the place where Step GO is located. If there are any terms of service that conflict with the law, these terms will be re-interpreted in the way as close as possible, while other terms will remain valid and have an impact on users.
b. Users should avoid involving Step GO in political and public events due to the use of the service, otherwise Step GO has the right to suspend or terminate the service to you.
c. If you violate this agreement, it will be deemed as your serious breach of contract. Step GO can suspend your service, terminate the service agreement and legal relationship between the two parties, and do not need to refund the fees you have paid. It will be deemed that you pay the liquidated damages of Step GO. If the liquidated damages are not enough to make up for the loss of Step GO, Step GO can also recover from you through other legal channels.
Users' rights to use Step GO services are personal. Users can only be a single individual and not a commercial organization of a company or entity. Users promise not to use Step GO services for sales or other commercial purposes without the consent of Step GO. If the user sends or disseminates content (including but not limited to web pages, text, pictures, audio, video, charts, etc.) through the service, you shall be responsible for it.
If Step GO receives a notice from the obligee claiming that the content you send or disseminate violates its relevant rights, you agree that Step GO has the right to make independent judgment and take measures such as deleting, blocking or disconnecting links.
a. In the process of using the service, there may be force majeure and other risk factors that may cause the service to be interrupted. Force majeure refers to unforeseeable, insurmountable and unavoidable objective events that have a significant impact on one or both parties, including but not limited to natural disasters such as floods, earthquakes, epidemics and storms, as well as social events such as wars, riots, government actions, etc. In case of any of the above situations, Step GO will try to cooperate with relevant units in the first time and repair in time, but Step GO will be exempted from liability to the extent permitted by law for the losses caused to you.
b. To the extent permitted by law, Step GO shall not be liable for service interruption or disruption caused by:
(1) Users themselves are damaged by computer viruses, Trojans or other malicious programs and hackers;
(2) The user's computer software, system, hardware and communication lines are in failure;
(3) Improper operation of users;
(4) Users use the service in a way that is not authorized by Step GO.
c. In the process of using the service, users may encounter risks brought by network information or other user behaviors. Step GO shall not be liable for the authenticity, applicability and legality of any information, nor for the damage caused to you by infringement. These risks include but are not limited to:
(1) Information containing threatening, defamatory, offensive or illegal content from others anonymous or pseudonymous;
(2) Suffer any psychological and physical injury and economic loss caused or possible to be caused by others' misleading, cheating or other reasons due to the use of the services under this Agreement;
(3) Other risks caused by network information or user behavior.
d. This service is not designed for specific purposes, including but not limited to nuclear facilities, military applications, medical facilities, transportation and communication and other important fields. Step GO shall not be liable for any personal injury, property loss or environmental damage caused by the failure of the above operations due to the software or services.
e. Step GO is entitled to take measures to deal with illegal and infringing contents according to this Agreement. This right does not constitute Step GO's obligation or commitment. Step GO cannot guarantee to discover illegal and infringing behaviors in time or deal with them accordingly. If any corresponding problem is found, Step GO has the right to submit it to the relevant government departments for handling, or both parties to the dispute over the infringement shall negotiate on their own, and Step GO has no obligation to directly intervene in or handle the relevant problem.
a. If the user is under the age of 18, he / she is a minor and should read this Agreement and use the service under the supervision and guidance of his / her guardian.
b. Juvenile users are not involved in the world, easy to be confused by the virtual image of the network, and have strong curiosity. They lack the ability to deal with emergencies, and are easy to be used by people with ulterior motives and lack of self-protection ability. Therefore, minor users should pay attention to the following items when using this service, improve safety awareness and strengthen self-protection:
(1) Recognize the difference between the Internet world and the real world, avoid indulging in the Internet, and affect daily learning and life;
(2) When filling in personal data, strengthen the awareness of personal protection, so as to avoid the harassment of bad elements to personal life;
(3) Under the guidance of a guardian or teacher, learn to use the network correctly;
(4) Avoid strangers meeting or participating in social activities at will, so as to prevent illegal elements from taking advantage of opportunities and endangering their own safety.
c. Guardians and schools should give more guidance to minors when using this service. In particular, parents should be concerned about the growth of their children, pay attention to the communication with their children, guide their children to pay attention to the safety issues in the Internet, and take precautions in advance. If parents (guardians) want minors (especially children under the age of 10) to use the services provided by Step GO, they must apply for registration in the name of parents (guardians), and judge whether the services are in conformity with the minors by legal guardian status.
If you have any comments or suggestions on this agreement or this service, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will give you necessary help.